One of the wisest old greys there ever was
I think people tend to forget this including myself.
Thank you for the feels.
BEST PHOTO IN EXISTENCE.
I love how it’s only over that town, like Nature decided to just fuck their day up.
fuck this place in particular
Into It. Over It. - Where Your Nights Often End
You play the part of the thoughtless romantic in
The busy rotation of what goes wrong
But I can’t make the lines out
To carry us alone
- 1. If you’ve ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying it?
- 2. Do you think you could ever have an abortion if you unexpectedly turned up pregnant right this second?
- 3. If you were far from home and needed to sleep for the night, would you choose to rent a crappy motel room for $60 or sleep in your car for free?
- 4. Is there a color shirt you’d NEVER wear?
- 5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?
- 6. What is your favorite video game console? Why?
- 7. Do you like vanilla candles?
- 8. Have you ever been in a relationship that was going great, and then suddenly something weird happened and you just KNEW it was going to be over soon?
- 9. Would you ever bleach your hair platinum blonde?
- 10. What are your plans for tomorrow?
- 11. What did you have for breakfast?
- 12. Have you had sex in 2013 yet?
- 13. Who last slept in your bed besides you?
- 14. What time did you wake up today?
- 15. How long until your next birthday?
- 16. What was the last movie you watched?
- 17. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?
- 18. When did you last consume something that had peanut butter?
- 19. What’s the last song you heard?
- 20. When you say you love someone, do you mean it?
- 21. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
- 22. Do you still talk to any of your ex’s?
- 23. As of this minute, what is going through your mind?
- 24. Where’s the last place you went?
- 25. Have you held hands with anyone lately?
- 26. Has anyone let you down recently?
- 27. Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
- 28. Whats the next movie you want to see in theaters?
- 29. Do you have more than $50 in your room?
- 30. Are both of your blood parents still in your life?
- 31. Were you tired when you woke up this morning?
- 32. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- 33. When was the last time you went apple picking?
- 34. Do you sometimes wake up in the morning, lay in bed and think about life?
- 35. Are you happy summer is coming soon?
- 36. Do you have drama in your life?
- Do it! Do it! Do it!
Fucking kids man
What sand really looks like—grains of sand, magnified
Photographer Gary Greenberg uses a 3D microscope to open our eyes to the microworld — a place where tiny sand grains look like colorful pieces of candy.
In Gary’s talk at TEDxMaui, he explains what we don’t see when we stick our toes in the sea:
"Each sand grain is about a tenth of a millimeter in size. When you look closer, it’s really quite amazing. You have microshells there; coral; fragments of other shells; olivine; bits of volcano; tube worms — an amazing array of incredible things exist in sand.
When we’re walking along a beach, we’re actually walking along millions of years of biological and geological history. We don’t realize it, but it’s actually a record of that entire ecology. If you look at different sands from different places — every single beach, every single place where you look at sand — they’re different.”
Photos courtesy of Gary Greenberg. See more of Gary’s photography documenting the “microworld” at his website.
Baked some iPhone cookies to trick cops into pulling me over, then I just take a bite and ask if cookies are against the law.
projectsole asked: Thanks for posting my message hun! Can you submit your photo now by any chance? It only takes a quick second :)
Just had a good laugh watching fox news and the argument they are having about a monument of the 10 satanic commandments that might go up in Oklahoma City.
It’s about time that you got sick of me
No longer fun, and so far from interesting
projectsole asked: Hi! My name is Ashley and I am working with a nonprofit named ProjectSole on a special art project. I am recreating photo submissions into one large painting that will be donated to ProjectSole’s marketing campaign and their fight against poverty for those who go daily without shoes and other necessities. Can you please help by submitting a photo like the samples you see on my blog(projectsole)? I won’t post your photo on my actual blog unless you request me to. Thank you!